Northern Colorado Travel
If you are anything like us, winter brings a whole new set of challenges when it comes to finding meaningful and fun date night ideas. We have loved going out to dinner together recently in order to enjoy a little time away from the house with intentional conversation and good food. So today we are sharing our top date night restaurants in Fort Collins. These are a little bit classy and they all have amazing food- Let us know which one is your favorite!
1. Blue Agave: We tried this restaurant for the first time this summer & man do we wish we would have tried it earlier. It is by far our favorite restaurant with very little competition in our minds.
2. Nicks Italian: Nick’s is one of the most unique dining experiences in town. What other restaurant boasts a classy-italian-pizzeria vibe while also owning the crown for best burger in Fort Collins? Nick’s does.
3. Austins American Grill: When you go out to eat, you need to know what dishes that restaurant does very well. At Austin’s it’s all about rotisserie chicken.
4. Ace Gillet's: A visit to Ace Gillet’s will transport you into a world of bootleggers, fedoras, and pinstripe suits. Their underground bar offers live jazz and terrific cocktails, while the upstairs cafe has big windows looking onto College Ave.
5. The Union: This place is a hipster’s paradise. That said, we also appreciate the fact that there are no tv’s here. And, for those with kids, there is a section of seating that is very obviously set apart for families.
Check out these amazing spots on your next snowed in date night! & if you are looking for more date night inspiration, follow our Let's Talk Tuesday Email series- the link is at the bottom of this page!
This cozy and romantic engagement session has inspired us to share our favorite winter date night spots!